1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
1. I have a space between my front teeth -- Lauren Hutton style. Though my husband says it's Terry Thomas style. You have to watch old movies to know who he is. I'll stick with my self-image of the model. And anyway, it's a gift from my father!
2. My third grade literary achievement was to have my poem, My Bunny, printed in the Advance Register, the only newspaper in Tulare, California.
3. I don't enjoy watching television. It's such a monumental waste of time. When my husband is home I do try to sit through at least one program with him each night. It is my sacrifice in the name of matrimonial harmony.
4. I hate using the telephone -- probably because I can't hear as well as I would like. I read lips and use visual cues to help me hear, so until we get video phones, I'll stick to email!
5. I LOVE CHOCOLATE! Dark, dark, creamy, luscious chocolate. For Thanksgiving I had two desserts - chocolate cheese cake with a chaser of chocolate brownie fudge ice cream smothered in hot fudge sauce. That took care of the chocolate cravings for a good, uhm, 3 days.
6. My hair was nearly completely white by the age of 32 -- another gift from my father.
Sorry, Janet. I don't know enough bloggers to tag. Guess the game will end with me.